Agreement Between Builder And Artisan
Agreement Between Builder And Artisan Deed Format
This agreement is made on this ………………… day of ……………… between AB son of …………………. residing at ………………. (hereinafter called the builder which terms shall include his heirs, successors and permitted assigns) of the one part and CD son of ……………… residing at ……………….. (hereinafter called the artisan) of the other part.
Whereby it is agreed and declared by and between the parties as follows:—
1. In consideration of good and faithful service promised to be rendered and the duties to be performed and of the covenants and conditions to be observed, performed and fulfilled as hereunder provided, the builder has employed the artisan as a, etc., at, etc., from the date hereof, at the rate of Rs. ………… per week, and will pay him the same on the Saturday of every week so long as he shall faithfully, honestly and diligently serve the builder and observe the rules of the establishment and obedience and discipline.
2. The artisan will at all times hereafter obey the builder and serve him diligently and faithfully in all matters and things during such service and will duly observe and keep the usual hours of attendance and work according to the rules and regulations of the establishment in force from time to time and to be observed by other workmen employed by the builder, and will properly and steadily perform all such work as shall be required by the builder or his foreman, and will not absent himself nor otherwise keep aloof or sit idle from such work without the builder’s or his foreman’s express consent first had and obtained.
3. The artisan will devote full time and whole-hearted attention to his works and shall not, during the period of such service as aforesaid, serve anywhere except for doing odd jobs during spare hours without detriment to the interest of the builder nor leak out any trade or business secret of the builder under any circumstances.
4. Either party may at his option determine this agreement by giving either of them one week’s notice ending on the last day of the week.
5. Notwithstanding anything hereinbefore contained the builder shall be at liberty to determine this agreement at any time for reason of any act of negligence, misconduct or breach of duty on the part of the artisan or on account of any act of indiscipline and dismiss him summarily forthwith.
In witness whereof the parties hereto have executed these presents on the day, month and year first above-written.
Signed, sealed and delivered by AB
AB and CD in the presence of: CD
Email us at : [email protected]