Application For Anticipatory Bail Before High Court
Application For Anticipatory Bail Before High Court Deed Format
In the High Court at Calcutta
(Criminal Miscellaneous Jurisdiction)
In the matter of an Application for anticipatory bail under section 439, Cr PC
AB son of MN residing at …………………, …………………………. Petitioner
The State ……………… Respondent
The humble petition of AB, the petitioner above-named
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHEWETH:
- That the petitioner is a reputed businessman having a long-standing business in Calcutta and is an income-tax and sales-tax assessee.
- That the petitioner has his permanent residence in Calcutta.
- That due to business rivalry, his business rival, Z Co. Ltd., lodged a false complaint against the petitioner before the police alleging cheating and forgery.
- That the intention of the de facto complaint is only to harass and humiliate the applicant and to tarnish his clean image in business circle.
- Your petitioner apprehends that pursuant to the said complaint the police may arrest your petitioner and thereby put the petitioner to harassment and mental agony and physical inconvenience.
- That the petitioner undertakes to abide by all the terms and conditions that may be imposed upon him in the order of bail.
- That if the anticipatory bail is not granted the petitioner shall suffer irreparable injury.
- That the application is made bona fide and in the interest of justice.
In the circumstances the petitioner humbly prays that Your Lordships may be graciously pleased to direct that in the event of the petitioner being arrested in connection of this case the petitioner will be released on bail forthwith and/or may pass such other order or orders as Your Lordships may deem fit and proper.
And your petitioner as in duty bound, shall ever pray.
Advocate of AB Sd. AB
- I am the petitioner above-named. I know the facts of this case and I am able to depose thereto.
- The statements in paragraphs 1 to 8 in the foregoing petition are true to my knowledge and belief.
- I sign this verification on the 11th day of June 2000 in Calcutta.
Solemnly affirmed by the said AB on 11th day of June 2000 in the Court House at Calcutta.
Before me Sd. AB
Email us at : [email protected]