Recommended for Large food Business, Importer and Exporter
Request a Call Back
What is FSSAI Central License?
FSSAI stands for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. it’s a free body established beneath the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006. The body is answerable for providing the FSSAI license to the food business operators (FBO).
FSSAI Central License is crucial for those FBOs whose annual turnover is on top of Rs. 20 crores. Besides, those FBO UN agencies ar engaged within the import and export of food merchandise are needed to get FSSAI central license no matter business turnover.
The FSSAI license includes a 14-digit registration or identification number, typically written on the packages of the food merchandise.
Who should obtain the FSSAI Central License?
All the food business operators (FBOs) falling within the following classes square measure alleged to clog central license for beginning their food business:
- Food distributors, makers, retailers, wholesalers, caterers, etc. whose total annual turnover exceeds Rs. 20 crores.
- The cold storage capability of quite fifty,000 Metric Tons (MT).
- All the restaurants, dhabas, boarding homes serving food, banquet halls, home-based canteens, temporary or permanent food stalls with turnover prodigious Rs. 20 crores.
- Food transporters possessing up to a hundred vehicles or annual turnover of quite Rs. 30 crores.
- All farm divisions consisting of milk chilling units expedited to manage or method quite fifty,000 LPD of milk or higher than 2500Metric a lot of milk solids every year.
- Meat process divisions that have a capability of quite five hundred kilos of meat process daily or one hundred fifty MT every year.
- Slaughtering divisions holding a capability of quite one hundred fifty tiny animals or fifty massive animals or quite one thousand poultry birds on a daily basis.
- All food process divisions beside repackers and relabellers, manufacturing quite a hundred kilo per day.
Our Valuable Clients
No post found!