How to get SSI/MSME registration online-How to apply for Udyog Adhaar Registration online in India-Procedure of Online Udyog Aadhar Registration in India
Honourable Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi has recently changed the process of taking SSI/MSME registration in India. Earlier, it was a burdensome procedure to take SSI/MSME registration as there was corruption at full swing in concerned departments. Because of these, people had to wait for a long time to get registration. But now process of taking SSI/MSME registration has been simplified. Now if you have adhaar card in your name, you can register your Small Scale Industry or Micro Medium and Small Enterprise in matter of just few minutes.
Let’s understand how to take SSI/MSME registration from convenience of your office or home:
A.Documents or Information Required for SSI/MSME/Udyog Aadhar Registration
- Adhaar Number of Proprietor/Partner/Director of Company
- Name of Applicant as shown in Aadhar Card issued by UIDAI
- Social Category of Applicant- General/Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Class
- Name of Enterprise/Business Unit/Factory/Company
- Type of Organisation/Company– Sole-Proprietorship/Partnership/Private Limited Company/Public Limited Company/ Hindu Undivided Family/Self-Help Groups/Others
- Postal Address including Pin code
- Email Id and Phone Number of Applicant/Company
- Date of Commencement of Business
- Previous EM1/[email protected]/UAM registration number if any
- Bank Account Details of Sole-Proprietorship/Partnership/Company including IFSC Code
- Major Activity Details– Manufacturing or Service
- NIC Code– Appropriate NIC Code should be entered from National Industrial Classification. For more details click here to download NIC Code, 2008.
- Number of employees employed in the unit
- Investment made in Plant and Machinery
- District Industry Centre- Details of Nearest DIC is automatically filled in the form once you enter address details.
B. Procedure of online SSI/MSME/Udyog Aadhar Registration in India
- Keep above mentioned information and documents handy at the time of making application for SSI/MSME/Udyog Aadhar Registration.
- Log in to http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UdyogAadhar-New.aspx
- Enter Aadhar Number and Name of Entrepreneur in first and second rows of the form
- Validate Aadhar Information
- If you find any problem in validation Aadhar Card Information of Enterpreneur, check name of entrepreneur and aadhar number again. If still there is any problem, then it means that the name of entrepreneur that you have entered in first row is not matching with Aadhar Database.
- If Aadhar validation is done successfully, fill all other details remaining to be filled in the form
- After that, Click Submit
- Memorandum of Udyog Aadhar is generated, you can download or print it.
- Now click button to print acknowledgement
- Once Memorandum and Acknowledgement are generated your SSI/MSME/Udyog Aadhar Registration is complete.
Please note: There is no need to take signature of any officials of district industry centre. Once memorandum and acknowledgement are generated your registration is complete. And yes, SSI/MSME or Udyog Aadhar all are same things, do not be confused.
If you still faces any problem, you can contact Corporate Legal Guru Experts on +91-8540099000, +91-8540085000, +91-8540078000. We will help you in taking SSI/MSME/Udyog Aadhar Registration in India.