Main Object Of CLUB
1. To provide facilities and accommodation for indoor and outdoor sports or games, changing rooms, refreshments and other amenities and to promote polo, hunting, tennis and other games, athletic sports and pastimes.
2. To provide courses and grounds, reading rooms, billiards and other recreation rooms and refreshment rooms, television rooms, and such sports facilities as may be thought appropriate, and to provide accommodation for meetings and gatherings of all description, and to lay out, prepare and maintain the same and the property of the company to be used by members and other persons either gratuitously or for payment.
3. To purchase, hire, make or provide and maintain all kinds of horses, livestock, furniture, implements, tools, utensils, plates, glass, linen, books, papers, periodicals, stationery, cards games and other things required or which may be conveniently used.
4. To buy, prepare, make, apply, sell, deal in, take on hire or provide all kinds of apparatus, furniture, catering equipment and utensils, linen, glass, china, books, papers, periodicals, stationery and all other things required in connection with a club, any sport, game or pastime.
5. To build, alter, adapt, construct, repair, maintain and equip, purchase, take on lease or in exchange, or otherwise acquire, any property, club house or other buildings movable or immovable which may be conveniently used in connection with any of the objects of the company.
7. To provide the equipment necessary for billiards, snooker, darts and other games and sports, and for musical, dramatic, video and other social entertainments.
8. To hire and employ secretaries, clerks, managers, servants and workmen, and to pay to them and to other persons in return for services rendered to the company, salaries, wages, gratuities and pensions.
10. To establish, promote or assist in establishing or promoting and to subscribe to, or become a member of, any other association or club whose objects are similar either in full or in part to the objects of the company.
11. To invest and deal with the money of the Company not immediately required upon such securities and in such manner as may from time to time be determined.
12. To borrow or raise and give security for money by the issue of or upon bonds, debentures, bills of exchange, promissory notes or other obligations or securities of the company or by mortgage or charge upon all or part of the property of the Company.
13. To do all such other lawful things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects. Main Object Of CLUB.
Email us at : [email protected]