MAIN OBJECT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING COMPANY
1. To carry on the business of electrical engineers, electricians, engineers, contractors, advisers, manufacturers, workers, suppliers of and dealers in electrical, electronics and other appliances, apparatus, cables, wire lines, dry cells, accumulators and to generate, accumulate, distribute, supply electricity for the purpose of light, heat, motive power and for all other purposes to which electrical energy can be employed, and to manufacture and deal in all apparatuses and things required for or capable of being used in connection with the generation, distribution, supply, accumulation and employment of electricity and for the purpose to set up power plants and develop electricity systems.
2. To manufacture and produce, and as principals or agents to trade and deal in, all apparatuses, appliances and things used in connection with any such business, or with any inventions, patents or privileges for the time being belonging to the company.
3. To design, develop and hold public exhibitions of electrical and electronic machinery and appliances.
4. To let out on hire all or any of the property, apparatus or appliances of the company.
5. To manufacture, erect and use equipment and machinery of all kinds for the storage or transmission of energy or information; including appliances for the interlinking of terminals and exchanges. MAIN OBJECT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING COMPANY.
Email us at : [email protected]