Main Object Of EMPLOYEES WELFARE ASSOCIATIONS Company
1. To establish, encourage, aid and assist and promote friendly feelings amongst employees and with this view, to establish and to adopt all such welfare measures as may seem to the Association expedient.
2. To establish and support or aid in the establishment and support of associations, institutions, funds, trusts and conveniences calculated to benefit employees or directors or past employees or directors of the company or of its predecessors in business or the dependents of any such persons; and to grant pensions and allowances; and to make payments towards insurance; and to subscribe or guarantee money for charitable or benevolent objects, or for any exhibition or for any public, general or useful object.
3. To set up library and reading rooms, health, educational and other amenities and to provide facilities for practice and knowledge of music, art, drama and other hobbies and to give or to arrange concerts, musical entertainments, programmes, shows, displays, invite writers, speakers, poets, composers, philosophers, religious preachers and to give prizes and awards.
4. To provide housing accommodation and for the purpose to purchase, acquire, take on lease or rent land and to construct, renovate, rehabilitate, and develop the same for disposing it of or letting it on hire or lease and for providing facilities to the members or others on such rentals as may be considered in the interest of the Association.
5. To manage and provide all reasonable facilities for the purchase and consumption of goods, non alcoholic drinks and to provide reading and writing material and newspaper rooms and library.
6. To raise capital by means of donations, grants, contributions from members or others and by way of monthly subscriptions or otherwise from members and also to borrow money on such security and on such terms as the Association may from time to time consider.
Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org