Main Object Of FOREIGN TRADING Company
1. , chemical or marine, stones, pieces of arts, antiques, handicrafts, machinery, equipments, capital goods and any other item capable of purchasing, selling, importing, exporting and trading and to be appointed as agents and/or distributors on com mission, allowance, retainership, incentive basis.
2. To carry on business as merchants, brokers, traders, commission agents, forwarding agents, ship owners, carriers or in any other capacity in India or elsewhere and to purchase, build, hire, charter or otherwise own, hold, use and dispose of ships and vessels, aircraft and other vehicles and their appurtenances.
3. To establish or acquire and carry on office, trading stations, factories, stores and depots in India or elsewhere, and to purchase, lease or otherwise acquire, carry on, develop and improve any business or real or personal property in India or elsewhere.
4. To assist any company, firm, association, society in trans fer of any technology whether from India or outside and to render services pertaining to foreign collaboration, project formulation and to act as representative/agents of any domestic or foreign company for the purpose of such technology transfer.
5. To apply for, acquire and hold any charters, Acts of Parliament, privileges, monopolies, licences, concessions, patents or other rights or powers from the Indian Government or any other Government or state, or any sovereign or local or other authority in India or elsewhere, and to exercise, carry on and work any powers, rights or privileges obtained, and to constitute or incorporate the company under the laws of any foreign country or state and to grant licences or concessions over and in respect of any property or rights of the company.
Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org++++++++