Request a Call Back
Voluntary Organizations (VOs)/ Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) play a significant role within the development of the state by supplementing the efforts of the govt..
The NGO-Partnership System (NGO-PS) Portal referred to as as NGO-DARPAN allows VOs/NGOs to recruit centrally and so facilitates creation of a repository of knowledge concerning VOs/NGOs, Sector/State wise. The Portal facilitates VOs/NGOs to get a system generated distinctive ID, as and once signed. The distinctive ID is necessary to use for grants underneath numerous schemes of Ministries/Departments/Governments Bodies.
The NGO-Partnership System (NGO-PS) Portal (NGO-DARPAN) was earlier maintained by erstwhile commission, that has been replaced by the National establishment for remodeling Bharat (NITI) Aayog w.e.f. first Jan, 2015. The Portal, therefore, is being maintained at this time underneath the aegis of NITI Aayog.
Facilities provided by NGO DARPAN
- Get details of existing VOs / NGOs across India
- Get details of the schemes of the collaborating Ministries/Departments/Government Bodies giving grants to VOs / NGOs
- Apply on – line for organization grants
- Track standing of applications for grants
Registration in NGO-DARPAN
Any VO / organization that is registered as a trust/ society/ a personal restricted non-profit-making company, underneath section-25 Company of the Indian firms Act, 1956 will check in on the organization Darpan.
Voluntary organizations (VOs) / Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs) embody organizations engaged publically service, supported moral, cultural, social, economic, political, religious, spiritual, philanthropic or scientific & technological issues.
VOs embody formal similarly as informal teams, such as: community-based organizations (CBOs); non-governmental development organizations (NGDOs); charitable organizations; support organizations; networks or federations of such organizations; similarly as skilled membership associations.
VOs / NGOs ought to generally have the subsequent characteristics:
- They are non-public, i.e., break free Government
- They do not come profits generated to their house owners or administrators
- They are free, i.e., not controlled by Government
- They are registered organizations or informal teams, with outlined aims and objectives
In Republic of India a Voluntary Organization / Non Governmental Organization is registered as Trusts, Societies, or a non-public restricted non-profit-making company, underneath section-25 Company of the Indian firms Act, 1956.