Power of Registration of Indian Companies has been shifted to Registrar of Companies, Central Registration Centre, Maneshar |Change in Registration Procedure of Indian Companies |
NOTIFICATION FOR CRC PHASE-2 INCORPORATION
The government of India in exercise of powers conferred by sub-section (1) and (3) of section 396 of Companies Act, 2013 has shifted works registration of new companies from jurisdictional registrar of companies of all states to Registration of Companies, Central Registration Centre, Maneshar. In earlier notification, the government has already shifted name approval works to Registrar of Companies(ROC), Central Registration Centre(CRC).
Why has Government of India created Central Registration Centre?
Before creation of Central Registration Centre, Works of Registration of Companies was being done by jurisdictional registrar of companies of states. In some states, there were overload of works, in some, there were lack of infrastructure and employees and in some, officials of ROC were not working upto the mark. Therefore, Indian Government in order to make business registration process in India quick and smooth has created Central Registration Centre at Maneshar, Hariyana.
Why the government has shifted power of registration of companies from ROC of states to ROC of Central Registration Centre?
The primary reason is make whole process of company registration in India quick, smooth and hassle free. From now, Application for registration of companies in any states of India would have to be made to Registrar of Companies of Central Registration Centre and not to jurisdictional registrar of companies of the respective state. This would accelerate the whole procedure of company registration and would make it more transparent, laws based and cost efficient.
What will be the probable outcome of this initiative of Indian Government?
Shifting of works of registration of companies from regional registrar of companies to Registrar of Companies of Central Registration Centre would accelerate the process of company registration in India. It would reduce the time involved in company registration and would make registration of companies in any state of India fast and easy.
Registrar of Companies, Central Registration Centre has been given powers to approve which forms till now?
Registrar of Companies, Central Registration Centre has already been empowered to approve Form INC-1 (Used for Name Approval of Companies) and now by this notification, ROC of CRC has also been given power to approve Forms INC-2, INC-7, INC-29 along with linked forms INC-22, DIR-12 and URC-1.
Let discuss the forms in detail:
- INC-1 : Form is used for getting name approval of companies
- INC-2 : Form is used for Incorporation of One Person Company (OPC)
- INC-7 : Form is used for Incorporation of Private Limited, Section 8 and Limited Company.
- INC-29 : Form is also known as Integrated Incorporation Form and is used for registration of companies in single step without filing separate application for DIN (Director Identification Number) allotment of directors, Name Approval. INC-29 is used to file application for Incorporation of One person Company, Private Limited Company and Limited Company.
- INC-22 : Form is used for filing notice of situation or change in situation of registered office. INC-22 is used to file information of registered office at the time of registration of companies.
- DIR-12 : Form is used for filing information of first directors of new companies or for filing information of change in designation of directors, appointment of new directors or cessation of directors of the existing companies.
- URC-1 : Form is used for making application for registration under section 366 by the company