The most popular corporate entity in India.
Ideal for start-ups going for funding & growing business
Request a Call Back
Private limited company
Private Ltd. registration is that the most well-liked legal structure choice for businesses in India. a personal Ltd. will have a minimum of two members and a most of fifty members. the administrators of a personal Ltd. have financial obligations to creditors. in an extreme case of default, banks/creditors will solely sell company’s assets however not personal assets of administrators. If you would like to begin a corporation in India then check that your company is registered as Company Registration ought to be your initial priority. it’s vital to register your company as a registered company have multiple blessings from straightforward to register to straightforward to dissolve.
Start-ups and growing corporations like the non-public companies because it permits outside funding to be raised simply, limits the liabilities of its shareholders and permits them to supply worker stock choices to drag in prime talent.
Private Ltd. Registration may be done through Legalraasta(company registration agent) in urban center NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, city and different Indian cities. If you would like to register your own company then youcan totally rely corporatelegalguru. we’ll assist you with company formation procedure and new company formations procedure. All the corporate registration data are going to be given to you by our specialists.
Concerns Related To Private Limited Company
- Pvt. Ltd company needs few additional mythical creature compliance translating into an extra price of 5000 to 10000/annum.
- Minimum capital needed is Rs.100,000
- Private Ltd. will have a most of two hundred members.
Still, entrepreneurs like private limited for the benefit in share transfer and potential for future growth.
Eligibility and requirements
To register a personal Ld., a minimum of 2 persons to act as administrators and shareholders square measure needed. The shareholders of a personal Ld. maybe a company entity or a natural person. Director will solely be a living person with one Director being a resident and Indian subject. an individual is selected as a resident if he/she spends over 186 days in India.
There are not any restrictions on foreign firms or foreign nationals being administrators or shareholders of a personal company. As, foreign nationals, foreign company entities or NRIs area unit allowed to be administrators and Shareholders of a corporation with Foreign Direct Investment, incorporating a corporation is that the most well-liked selection of entry to Asian country for foreign promoters.
Advantages of a Private Limited Company
Points to make your decision easy
- Equity Raise: A company will raise equity capital from persons or entities fascinated by changing into an investor. Hence, personal Ltd. could be a should for Entrepreneurs trying to lift cash from angel investors, risk capital companies, personal equity companies, and hedge funds.
- Limited Liability Protection: A private company provides liability protection to its shareholders. just in case of any unforeseen liabilities area unit created, it might be restricted to the corporate and wouldn’t impact the shareholders.
- Separate Legal Entity: A private Ltd. is lawfully recognised as a separate entity. Hence, a corporation will have its PAN, bank accounts, licenses, approvals, contracts, assets and liabilities in its distinctive name.
- Perpetual Existence: A company has perpetual existence and ne’er ends while not reason. For an organization to lose its existence, it’s to be wound-up by the Promoters or be wound-up by the govt.. Hence, an organization will solely be aroused for reasons like non-compliance or failure to go with rules and laws.
- Easy Transferability: As the possession of an organization is pictured by shares – the possession of an organization may be transferred to the other legal entity or person in Republic of India or abroad simply – partially or whole. Further, since the shareholders management the Board of administrators, the administrators also can get replaced simply by shareholders to make sure business continuity simply in the slightest degree times.
Our Valuable Clients
Documents Required for FSSAI License in India When it comes to starting a food business…
BANK LOANS FOR STARTUPSSecuring funds for a new business is a challenging task for entrepreneurs….
Trademark Symbols and its meanings | TM-™, R-® & C-© Symbols The symbols TM, R,…
GST E-Invoice QR Code Verifier App The GSTN has developed an application called “GST E-Invoice…
How to Choose Trademark Class- Identifying the category of products or services covered by your…
Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana The implementation of the Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana holds significant importance…