small business started with the objective to solve a problem.
Request a Call Back
Startup India Scheme
The Startup India|Bharat|Asian country|Asian nation} theme is associate degree initiative of the govt of India in 2016. the first objective of the Startup Republic of India is that the promotion of startups, generation of employment, and wealth creation. The Startup India|Bharat|Asian country|Asian nation} has initiated many programs for building a sturdy startup scheme and reworking India into a rustic of job creators rather than job seekers. These programs are managed by the Department for Industrial Policy and Promotion (DPIIT).
Definition of “Startup”
Any company that constitutes below a list of a class are referred to as “Startup” and eligible to be recognized by the DPIIT to avail the advantages from the govt. of India.
- Age of the Company – The Date of Incorporation mustn’t exceed ten years
- Type of Company – ought to are Incorporated as a non-public company or a Registered Partnership Firm or a financial obligation Partnership
- Annual Turnover – mustn’t exceed Rs.100 large integer for any of the money years since its Incorporation.
- Original Entity – the corporate or Entity ought to are shaped originally by the promoters and will not are shaped by cacophonous up or reconstructing Associate in a Nursing existing business.
- Innovative & Scalable – ought to have set up for development or improvement of a product, method or service and/or have an ascendible business model with high potential for the creation of wealth & employment
Benefits from DPIIT
Under the Startup India Initiative, the businesses that square measure registered beneath DPIIT square measure eligible to receive the subsequent benefits:
- Simplification and Handholding – Easier compliance, easier exit method for failing startups, legal support, fast-tracking of patent applications and an internet site to scale back data imbalance.
- Funding & Incentives – Exemptions on taxation and Capital Gains Tax for eligible startups; a fund of funds to infuse additional capital into the startup system and a credit guarantee theme.
- Incubation & Industry-Academia Partnerships – Creation of diverse incubators and innovation labs, events, competitions, and grants.