Recommended for medium scale business ranging with the turnover between 12 lacs to 20 crores.
Request a Call Back
What is FSSAI State License?
FSSAI stands for Food Safety and Standards Authority of Bharat. it’s a autonomous body established below the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006. The body is to blame for issue the FSSAI license to the food business operators (FBO).
FSSAI State license is obligatory for those FBO whose annual turnover is between Rs. twelve lakhs to twenty crores. Any such food business operative while not getting food license shall be responsible for the penalty.
The FSSAI license contains a 14-digit identification number, that is tagged on the packaging of the food product.
Who should obtain the FSSAI State License?
All the food business operators (FBOs) United Nations agency fall within the following classes area unit needed to get a state license for commencing their food business:
- Food makers, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, caterers, etc. whose turnover exceeds Rs. twelve hundred thousand and is up to Rs. 20 crores.
- Food storage businesses with a chilly storage capability of up to fifty,000 Metric Tons (MT).
- All the Dhabas, restaurants, banquet halls, home-based canteens, boarding homes serving food, temporary or permanent food stalls with turnover exceptional Rs. 12 lakhs.
- Transporters of foods possessing up to a hundred vehicles or annual turnover of up to Rs. 30 crores.
- All the dairy farm units consisting of milk chilling units expedited to manage or method fifty1 to 50,000 LPD of milk or higher than a pair of.5 Metric Tons to 2500 MT of milk solids once a year.
- Units that method meat and have a capability of up to five hundred kilograms of meat process each day or one hundred fifty MT each year.
- Slaughtering units with a capability of up to one hundred fifty little animals or fifty massive animals or one thousand poultry birds on a daily basis.
- Every food process unit alongside repackers and relabellers, manufacturing quite a hundred kilogram per day.
- Every pulse, cereals, and grains edge unit.